[paralleloptics] Re: some announcements

  • From: "Dr. Paul Polishuk" <ppolishuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <paralleloptics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:30:07 -0500

Bruce:
  Good to hear from you and that you are alive and well! I continue to talk
to NITTA and they ask about you. I believe they should be the ones to
contact first. I would be glad to see if I can also interest an Angel
investor or other company in investing in your company.
--
   I would suggest that if we are successful that IGI Consulting(IGIC) get a
5% finder's fee for any money raised if you agree.