[pack163-leaders] Leader meeting notes from 9/11

  • From: Jenny Landquist <jlandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leaders <pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:40:08 -0500

9/11 Leader Meeting Notes
In attendance: Rob, Jenny, Bill, Janet, Ryan, Brad, Mark, Randy and Liz

1.        Re-cap picnic 7 families attended.  Had a great time.  Hopefully next
year more families will be able to make it.
2.       Open House – next year more leaders are needed to help at the table
Bee Seeker program still in question
3.       Leadership Roster was passed around of open positions. Will be talked
about at the pack meeting on 9/15 during the parent meeting
4.       Blitz training information was passed around – you can either do it in
person 9/19-9/22 or on-line
5.       Web I leaders information for Oak Leaf Training need to sign up Bill
and Ryan need to attend
6.       Den duties for pack meetings passed out – info can also be found on
the web site
7.       Pack Meeting for 9-15 order of meeting was discussed after the meeting
with Rob and Bill.  A table needs to be set up for the new people that are
coming filling out the application. Ryan will be helping out.
8.       Passed out the roster of the scouts in our pack updated as of Friday
9/9
9.       Bowling – Mark has received 2 responses back so far.  Each family pays
for the food from the bar on their own
10.   New Calendar is on google web site. Leaders can put their den meetings so
that they can check to make sure that it will not conflict with any pack
activities
11.   10/7 bonfire MEETING STARTS AT 6:00.  Each den has to do a skit or a song
 - you should email Rob with what you are doing by the 10/2
12.    Parade sign up for November – need to register confirm date and then let
Ryan know so he can put it on the web site
13.   Fundraising – we talked about having one at Buffalo Wild Wings, one at
Noodles, and one at Culver’s.  Popcorn – Misty was not in attendance to give an
update.  I did call Walmart in Mukwonago and we have 9/24 set up for us to be
there ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO. We will need to work this out
between all of the dens so that each can have a turn.  Pick and Save this
Saturday for the brat fundraiser . I emailed Lisa to put it in the Friday
newsletter that goes to all of the parents so hopefully we will get more people
to come
14.   Cub-O-Ree – NEW LOCATION now at Catholic Memorial Hospital. Misty sent
out an email with the information the end of last week. Each den is responsible
for their own sign up
15.   We went through the calendar of events:
Oct – Bon fire
Nov – Parade
Dec – Christmas Caroling I confirmed the date with Misty it is 12/17th
Jan – derby and Winter Jamboree at IMR possible date from Fred are 1/27-29th.
Fred will confirm that with us
Feb – Toboggan run possibility????
Mar – Blue and Gold – I will contact the McBride’s to see if they will head
this up and scouting for food
Apr – open
 May – Spring recruiting – Bill suggested maybe this should move to April??
June – open
16.    Baby food jars – need  20-30 of them before the bonfire

Action items:
Rob – check into Bee Seeker Program
Bill and Ryan – to sign up for Oak Leaf Training for Web I
Ryan – will help with the filling out applications at the 9/15 pack meeting
All leaders – email Rob with what you are doing for the Bon fire skit or song.
Sign up for Cub-O-Ree if going
Jenny – check date of parade in November and get info on registering and get to
Ryan to put on web site.  Get baby food jars. Email Lisa about Brat fry on
Saturday through the Friday newsletter.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jenny