[p900] software: obex send/receive program

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:45:11 +0100

I did some modifications to the irobex_palm3 software (debugging,
interpreting P900 headers, cleaning unused things, etc).
You need the standard openobex 1.0.0 library to compile it. I found
the openobex package in the standard SuSE Linux 9.0 distribution.

I also added a flag for bluetooth support (the irobex_palm3 only ran
on infrared connection), but since I do not have bluetooth on my
notebook, I cannot test it.

Anyways, "bluetooth support" only means passing a flag to openobex
library functions: to debug bluetooth data exchange, one has to work
on the openobex library (the obex_p900.c source doesn't seem to need
any other change).

Below, the source for obex_p900.c (I will place on-line it after some
days of testing). I think I should change its name because I think
it's useful for other Obex-supported machines (not only Symbian based
ones). Usage and compilation instructions are in the comments at the
beginning of the source.

alf

-- Type: text/x-csrc
-- File: obex_p900.c