[p900] news

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:53:38 +0100

About the "infrared bug" (the self-reset of the phone while running a
GPRS connection): it seems that the P900 infrared driver doesn't like
too much little timeouts while exchanging lots of data on the
infrared channel. I happened (at least two times) to press a key of
the notebook while it was in screen-energysaving mode; the notebook
needed a few seconds to get up again, slowing down all operations,
and the P900 immediately lit up its screen stopping the data
transfer.

I placed the obex_p900.c source on the downloads page. Also, created a
"P900 and beans" page: http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/vwbdfj.html

I still don't want to place online rcomp/uidcrc programs because it is
unclear to me their copyright status.

al