[p900] about missing HelloWorld.rsg file

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:01:32 +0100

Still debugging - sigh!

Eric told me about the missing HelloWorld.rsg file while compiling the
HelloWorld example.

I forgot to say that the HelloWorld.h file, before giving the "abld
build armi urel" command, has to be modified. On line 38 change:

#include <helloworld.rsg>

to:

#include <HelloWorld.rsg>

because the HelloWorld.rsg header file is generated with the same name
of the resource file (HelloWorld.rsc), only changing its extension;
it's generated in the $EPOCROOT/epoc32/include directory (ouch!!!!).

After changing the HelloWorld.h file you can start "abld build armi
urel" and get it compiled without (I hope) errors.

(thanks Eric!!)

alf