[p900] Re: My own experience with gnupoc, etc

  • From: m96 <m96@xxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:10:00 +0100

hi,

Philippe, I'm right that you have a serial bluetooth adapter connected
to your pc?

because i have the following problem:

according to your page while using

$ rfcomm conn 1 22:22:22:22:22:22 1

'If this test works, the rfcomm(1) utility shouldn't return (it keeps
the connection open and loops until Ctrl-C is pressed),.... '

but i returns immediately after an established connection on my system.
so I think since also the rfcommX major and minor numbers doesn't match
that the problem is that my bluetooth on my laptop is a USB bluetooth
device with major 216 for USB bluetooth devices /dev/ttyUB0

but on the other side since those are also tty emulations why won't it
work?

i would really appreciate any help.

thanks in advance

--