[oxnatbees] Re: OxNatBees meeting, Saturday 21st May, Oxford - details and directions

  • From: Bridget Tennent <bridget.tennent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxnatbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:25:41 +0100

I enjoyed my inaugural visit to Jane’s hive a few years back and am sorry I shall be working on the 21st too!
Have a good day🤞X Bridget

Sent from my iPhoneBridget Tennent

On 14 May 2022, at 12:57, Sarah Pulvertaft <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That sounds lovely but sadly I’m working on the 21st but hope you have a great meet!Sarah
Sent from my iPhone

There will be an OxNatBees meeting next Saturday 21st May in Oxford, courtesy of Jane and Patrick who have several different hive types - TBHs, a Freedom hive, Cathedral hive and an Alveary ... which have been feeling very swarmy lately - should be a good day. Below are detailed directions.

Date: Saturday 21st MayTime: 12:00 til 16:00ishLunch: bring your own, but Jane says tea and cake will be availableLocation: Dee Cottage, off Headington Hill, Oxford OX3 0BT,  07920485756Directions:
It is opposite the Headington Campus of Oxford Brooke’s and is just off London road. The attached map gives you the details as it can be a little tricky. There is room for about 6 cars on our driveway, the light cream gravel and if this gets full there is plenty of parking on Grays road. This is a 4 minute walk from us, close to Gypsy Lane.

Turn into Headington Hill and turn down the private lane which is parallel with London road and we are halfway down. I will put out signs for you.

Come through the tall metal black gate and you come into our front porch. No need to ring the bell, just let yourself in.
Walk through into the garden through the open door on your right, and walk around the house.

If you plan to attend please let us know by mailing oxnatbees@xxxxxxxxx (not the whole List!) as knowing numbers helps planning
See you there!
Paul & Jane