[overture] Re: New Overture release v24

  • From: Dominic Chandar <dominic.chandar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:14:34 -0600

Hi Kyle,

   Thanks for the update. Currently, I'm working on Unstructured meshes,
mostly applicable to Incompressible/Compressible Flow solver on the GPU,
very similar to cgins ( using same algorithms etc ). I'm very much
interested to see the gpu performance on hybrid grids. I will try the 2D
smesh initially.

Also does smesh reorder the nodes/edges so that the computations are cache
efficient ?

Regards,
Dominic