[O Velho News] Comecem a salivar... hl2 vem ai :)

  • From: Marcelo de Paula Bezerra <mosca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ovelho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:28:53 -0300

Gabe Newell confirmed today on our forum, that the Half-Life 2 release
candidate was handed over to Vivendi Universal 15th of September.
Vivendi Universal would still have to approve this release candidate,
which could take several weeks. When the release candidate(s) are
approved, an gold announcement should follow.

"Yes, the RC went to VU yesterday."

With this short but vital piece of information, we can only determine
that Half-Life 2 is in fact, right in front of our noses.

For readers who dispute and / or doubt the authenticity of this post due
to recent events, the statement is true and made by Gabe Newell himself.

Fonte: http://www.hl2fallout.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=6612

Arquivos da Lista
//www.freelists.org/archives/ovelho/