[ourlunchgroup] Re: so 600 pound polar bear.... Why? because it breaks the ice

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:57:23 -0700

no.. you cant... no amen's for you today, try again later.... If you'd like
to make a call, hang up and try again.. if you need help, then hang up and
dial your operator... daniel, how are polar bears on average 770-1,500
pounds? that's a huge difference of 730! gosh, if I was that big, I'd be
able to reach my mailbox from my kitchen with my belly! Polar bears are not
that big... However, I do agree with your definition of immigration! :) you
found a reliable source.. good job! so back to this... if we are using
the definition of immigration as the act of immigrating, then I love
immigration as long as people do it legally.... Some people may wonder
"where are we going to put immigrants?" and I start to think "have you seen
Wyoming? have you seen colorado? have you seen Nevada? have you ever been
to texas? Do you know what kansas looks like?" and I think these people are
silly... we have plenty of room.... we could even use some here to come and
make our population grow so that we can get better stuff namely...
Pocatello Temple. Olive Garden, better mall (ours is like a ghost town...
never anybody there) and besides I love mexican food :) nobody is as good
at making that as Mexicans :) what do you guys think???
- Jarom
what's your definition brock?