[ourlunchgroup] pickup lines

  • From: T W <monkinaround@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lunch group <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

_*-*_Nessa girl =+)_*-*_

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pickup lines
To: "Nessa Walker" <monkinaround@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 1:07 AM

so my cousin sent me some pickup lines, and I remember some that I got from
EFY. I am sending these to you, because they are hilarious, and you like pickup
lines... so I am sending these to you, knock yourself out! :)

you can call me EFY, because I'm especially for you!
what's your favorite temple? (other person says temple) oh! that's cool! you're
my favorite temple :) (this one is my favorite, It's so funny!) :)

boy to girl: what's your name? (insert name) boy: wow! that goes great with my
last name! :)

girl to boy: whats your last name? (insert last name) girl: wow that goes great
with my first name! :)
my mom said that I'd have a fun time here, but she never told me I'd see an
angel!

(hold out hand) will you hold this while we go for a walk?
do you like water? (umm yes?) great! then you like 75% of my body!

(A girl and guy are dancing as the
following conversation ensues) Guy: You know, I'm really grateful for
Martin Harris. Girl: Oh yeah? Why is that? Guy: Because without him
there'd be another 113 pages between us!
The
13th Article of Faith requires me to ask you out ("If there is anything
virtuous, lovely or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these
 things.")
Is your name Virtue? - Because you've been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly
Can I introduce you to my friends to prove that angels really do exist?

The Bible says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry”; how
about dinner?

You remind me of the fruit in Lehi's dream. Precious above all.

 Can I see your tag? Oh, I thought so... Made In Heaven.

Hey, what's your name? [Insert Name:] Hmmm, that sounds familiar... I think it
was in my Patriarchal Blessing!

I've seen you before.... oh wait! I remember now! you were in the dictionary
under SHA-BAM!!!
- Jarom