[ourlunchgroup] Re: my bro Steven Sharp Nelson

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:34:23 -0700

ha jacey, NOT sister denton :) that would be super weird! but ya I thought
it was pretty cool too... :) Marissa's philharmonic is called the lyceum
philharmonic and its a group of kids from I think twelvish to kids who are
18! :) It's so cool! during Christmas, they did a concert with David
archuleta, and now with Steven sharp nelson. and they did one with alex
boye (Black singer in Mo Tab who sang Peponi with jon schmidt) it's got to
be pretty cool living in a state with a bunch of famous people.... I think
we have.... harrison ford and bruce willis... :) they live in sun valley.
but ya... I wanted to share that with you guys because I thought you guys
would think it was cool :) I thought so... :) well anyway see you guys
tomorrow!
- Jarom
Heres a pun my piano teacher showed me today
Box Lunch-
What J.S.'s wife made him for noontime :) (get it? Bach's lunch! J.S.
bach?) :)