[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 14:16:34 -0600

Yes!!!!!! :) This is the Date we are going! :) Pretty sure we should figure
out who our adult super vision is and who is driving!? We shouild also find
the cheapest way to buy ticket! Costco has them for $37, my young womens
leader can get some of them for $34 and I think my Grandma can get them for
like in between that! Anyone else have a cheaper price?! I was planning on
driving!:) Let me know who can!
Luvs
Shanaynay
P.s. Jacey when do you want to get your jacket?! :)