[ourlunchgroup] Re: exciting stuff!

  • From: Allllii Lotstein <alexandria_lotstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dainel <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:22:02 -0700

waiiittt, im really confused with life right now. Dose someone want to explain
what going on:P
Ali (:

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:46:11 -0700
From: pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ourlunchgroup] Re: exciting stuff!
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool! This'll be fun! But I can only do it Saturday night, is that okay?
Waffle parties at my house are crazy, so if you want to bring something, bring
anything you'd put on an ice cream Sundae, (but don't feel like you have to
bring something; my mom's pretty awesome about stocking up for parties) So
we'll start at Kris's and end at mine, right Kris? and then what time? And is
Saturday okay?

From: Megan Berrett <megandarling18@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 3:50 AM

yeah Jarom. I really wished I could've gone! Gah! Well. I'm actually in town
this week and I would LOVE to do a bike ride and waffle party. Guess who loves
waffles? This chick! =) We should stick with this plan and not argue about it,
like the last one. I got a bajillion e-mails for that. =) Soo.. Time, address,
and do I need to bring anything? Plan! =)
Love Megan!

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:07:21 -0700
From: pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx

To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Holy Crow. So I just got back from Utah and I have 100+ emails. What have you
guys been talking about? Or more appropriately emailing about? Anyways, who
alls gonna be here next week, cuz I kinda wanna have a get-together; play
games, eat waffles, show off my wicked bruise I got in St. George, stuff like
that.
Lettie  :P

From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 5:00 PM

a high voltage wire cutter? :) that's intense :) i'm afraid that it is much
more dangerous then that...brace yourselves...take a deep breath...calm
down...get ready for impact....   i'm working at a lawfirm
AAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAH!!!!  i'm working as a runner at my dad's office, (i don't
really get to run though :( runners make copies and file stuff and organize the
stuff we file and we go to the court house and to other law firms and file
stuff and stuff like that...or at least that's how my dad put it :) and it's
just thursday and friday from 8-12. so it's a pretty good part time job :) but
i do feed bears at the zoo for recreation :)

From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 2:04 PM

amen Brock!