[ourlunchgroup] Re: elephants, elbows, and electrolites

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:05:10 -0600

Jacey I love all of those ideas, we should do them all at once because that
would be the best, and we could see how quickly we can get kicked out of
Wal-mart, my bet is 10 minutes :) and Kristina thank you so much for the
party at your house! It was so much fun being there, and I am so sorry if we
were being too rowndy by talking throughout the whole movie, and having a
pillow fight right before we left, and just being loud throughout the whole
thing :) We are so obnoxious guys... but thanks for putting up with us! and
thanks everybody for the party, it was great and sorry to those who werent
there... you missed out!
- Jarom
You guys are all the best friends I know :)