[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tubing info

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

this is the only # I have from him...I hope it works for ya!

240-3356

Here is the plan:
We will be meeting at Century at 3:00 on Thursday. Wear shorts T-shirts, and
closed toed shoes that can get wet and bring a towel if you want one. If you
want to get a dollar off your tube print off that coupon that I sent you. Bring
money for ice cream and I think that we should just bring our own dinners, that
is easier and less to plan :) bring a snack if you want to share food with
people. We can tube down the river as late as we want to, we just have to be
done by 8:30.
I can drive and Megan can drive. If more people come then someone else will
most likely need to drive as well.

Please respond to this, all you rebels that don't repsond, so I know that you
have all the info. ;)

Peace!

~Jacey~