[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tubing info

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

ahem...Jacey sent the chart thing ;) haha!  Nessa! I am sooooo incredibly
sorry! that stinks worse than I do after runnin cross counry! We will miss you
so much!

And yeah Jarom, I am wearing my swim shorts and a t-shirt and my Keens because
they are WATER PROOF :)

What time do you all want to leave?

~Jacey~