[ourlunchgroup] Tubing info

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey friends! I got all of this info about tubing so we can figure out next
Thursday a little bit!

SINGLE TUBES PER TUBE PER TUBE W/ COUPON* GROUP OF 15+
1 hour  $ 3.00 $ 2.00 $ 2.00
2 hours $ 5.00 $ 4.00 $ 3.00
3 hours $ 6.00 $ 5.00 $ 4.00
All Day $ 10.00 $ 9.00 $ 8.00

DOUBLE TUBES PER TUBE PER TUBE W/ COUPON GROUP OF 15+
1 hour  $ 6.00 $ 5.00 $ 5.00
2 hours  $ 10.00 $ 9.00 $ 8.00
3 hours $ 12.00 $ 11.00 $ 10.00
All Day $ 20.00 $ 19.00 $ 18.00

TRIPLE TUBES PER TUBE PER TUBE W/ COUPON GROUP OF 15+
1 hour $ 9.00 $ 8.00 $ 8.00
2 hours $ 15.00 $ 14.00 $ 13.00
3 hours $ 18.00 $ 17.00 $ 16.00
All Day $ 30.00 $ 29.00 $ 28.00

QUAD TUBES PER TUBE PER TUBE W/ COUPON GROUP OF 15+
1 hour $ 12.00 $ 11.00 $ 11.00
2 hours $ 20.00 $ 19.00 $ 18.00
3 hours $ 24.00 $ 23.00 $ 22.00
All Day $ 40.00 $ 39.00 $ 38.00

Rent by the hour, rent by the day.
Float times are from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm (need to be off the river 1/2 before
dark).

Here is the link incase you need more info about it!

http://tpdtuberental.com/

Here is a map of the floating course and a coupon so we can get the tubes
cheaper!

http://tpdtuberental.com/pdfs/LavaTubingMap.pdf

I hope this helps! And I can drive down there but I can only bring 3 people
with me so we night need a few more drivers depending on whos all going. :) I
am sooo excited!

~Jacey~