[ourlunchgroup] Re: This week

  • From: Chris <freak303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:46:15 -0600

     Well I see that you have made plans entirely without me whilest I was
gone building a cabin and then not even notifieyed me that you were doing
something early enough for me to attend. You naughty naughty children. Just
a heads up for the future if I'm not able to come to anything for like five
weeks it isn't because I don't love you it's because next week I am helping
my dad and uncle build a cabin and four weeks after that I will be helping
run a scout camp in Island park. (coincidentally where the cabin is) Also I
will be with the rest of the guys rafting down a river. After most of these
I will come home saterday afternoon so if you can plan something late I may
be able to attend but I'm not sure you should count on it.

PS Daniel What happened to the Phone #'s?

--
HI!