[ourlunchgroup] Re: PARTY

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

that was crazy guys! so i got home and i showed my parents my leg and we had to
the ER and get stitches...

...just kidding :) hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! i just put loads and loads of band aids
on :) i promise that next time we go, i'll stay on my bike more!!!! that was
way
fun having you guys up there sawyer and darius! i'm glad you came!!!!! i'm free
next week in the morning or evening again so if we want to go... i can do that
:) maybe we'll have time for a longer (and slower) ride :) thanks for
coming!!!!! and i hope that all of you who weren't able to come can come next
week :) adios!!! i'm off to a baptism!!! whoo hoo! have fun in driggs patrick!
~Jacey~
happy 4th!!