[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Sawyer Gebs <smartwhitehooligan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:52:59 -0600

It's too bad I couldn't come... I went the week before you guys with my
family... FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! :(

On Sunday, August 28, 2011, Travis Payne <fourpoint07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was with brock camping
>
> Sent from my iPod
> On Aug 28, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ok that was the best time I have ever had! :) I liked going on
the colossus three times in a row and getting front row seats! doing all
those loops made me go nuts!  we have to do that again!!!
> - Jarom
> Brock, and Patrick, Sawyer, and Sandro.. you guys missed out! happy
birthday to all you birthday people! see you all at school!

--

Why? A question that has perplexed the human race since the first time it
was asked.

The answer to this question can only be given by the person it is asked to.
We can never answer it for anyone else.