[ourlunchgroup] Night skiing! :)

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:07:50 -0700

Hey! If you haven't heard we are planning to go night skiing at pebble
Saturday night. There are $7 tickets for sale and I will know where Friday
morning and I'll let you know where or you can listen to korr 104 or 93.7
kzbq to find out where they are sold! :) Everyone bring something simple to
share for a potluck. Meet at my house on Saturday at 3:30 to car pool.
Please let me know if your coming so we don't leave without you! And please
pass the word along so that everyone gets invited!! I hope you can all
come! Love you guys!
Shanaynay :)