[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon Trip

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 10:16:19 -0600

okay so i just got back from the most magical place on earth and my
brain is still dizzy! im sure u will all b glad to know that wen i
turn 18 i am going to run for mayor of inkkm and wen i get allected im
going to play disney music in the streets, hav cotton candy booths on
every street and hav people dress up as famous people from our town!
amazing right! now for the lagoon trip! how does aug 6 work for
everyone? my gma can get discount tickets for everyone but u have to
pay for yourself! we could pack food to share for like lunch and
dinner! so let me know how this sounds and does anyone hav a parent or
older sibling who could drive? ill drive my car for anyone that can
ride with me! i missed u guys tons and cant wait to do something next
weekend!
luvs,
shanaynay:)