[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon Trip

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:58:43 -0600

well jacey we cant do it the next weekend because i hav a family
reunion! we cant do it august 20th because that is the 80's prom
night! we could do it august 27th but that is kinda close to school!
we could do it july 23rd or 30th but i know that some people wouldn't
be able to come! pease everyone let me know if either july 23rd, 30th,
or august 27th works best! and dido to the be really nice to your
parents so that we can get a sober adult over the age of 21 to go with
us!
from my wii,
shanaynay :)