[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:38:06 -0600

okay so if Jacey's mom, Jarom's mom, Amands's mom and Megan are driving
should that be enough seats?! I willl talk to travis, scott, matt, tyler,
and lettie! Patrick is coming with brandon! :)
I'll let you know if the rest of them are coming and then we can add up
seats and pasengers!?
Luvs,
Shanaynay
p.s. Brock I'm really sad you can't come!! But I hope that you have fun at
your family reunion!! :)