[ourlunchgroup] LAVA HOT SPRINGS

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:37:37 -0800 (PST)

hey guys!!! I've been thinking about what we should do today and I think that
the hot pools in lava would be way fun!!!! it's 7 dollars to get in and the
weather said that it was going to snow a little bit but other than that it
should be ok. I'm not sure on the time yet, Patrick's in Utah and he said that
he would call me when he knew what time he'd be back. so when i find that out i
will e-mail you all again. If you want or think you can go, please e-mail back!
And if this doesn't work out today, we can plan for something else. I hope you
all can go!
    Depending on how many people can go, I was thinking maybe two cars, that
holds at least 10 people. And we can all pitch in for gas to whoever is
driving, like three dollars each or something like that.
    My vote for drivers is Patrick and Brock becuase they both have four wheel
drive, in case it does get a little snowy. If that is ok with you guys, let me
know, if it's not, let me know :) and we can work something else out.
    You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!
~Jacey~
Someone needs to call Matt becuase he is laying on his couch, eating dorritoes,
and not reading this e-mail. :)