[ourlunchgroup] Re: If you can make it, reply

  • From: Lettie Burton <pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Megan, do you know where my house is? Here are some directions so you don't
get lost (which has been known to happen in Inkom...)
I live at 2176 West Portneuf Rd. Cross the railroad tracks and drive up
past the cement plant and stay right at the fork. Then there's another fork and
you will also stay right. Then you drive past the big white barn and my house
is a little ways after that on the right with red brick. Call me at 339-7960
(my cell) or 775-4580 (my home) if/when you get lost
Lettie :D