[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:51:53 -0600

Ha Ha Jarom Orange Juice is very delicious!! I am very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very sad that you will not be here for my
party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried so hard to make sure that everyone
could come!! But I am glad that you are letting your ancestors into the
Kingdom of God!! That is very special and very worth missing a sweet 16 80's
Prom night of one of your very best friends! :) I also like the Shaniqua but
I think Shanaynay will forever be my nick name!! Sister Pearson is awesom
too but it kinda makes me feel old!! :) I hope that everyone has a good week
and that you all make good choices and live amazing lives!! Thank you agasin
for being my friends!
Luvs,
Shanaynay [?]
P.s. I am very highper at this moment but mean every word that I say in this
email!

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> sounds like a party! That stuff all sounds super fun! have fun boating with
> the guy in your ward! so Gavin said that his parents may be able to take us
> to lagoon, but they were checking their schedules... so maybe! they go
> on surprise trips all the time.... like they decided they are going
> to Oregon for two weeks! Totally spontaneous! so maybe they will, maybe
> not...
> - Jarom
> p.s. August 20th i'm going to be at the Mt. Timpanogos temple with my
> family doing baptisms..... i don't know what else to say about that....
> p.s.s popsicles for me? thanks
> Shanaynay/Tina/Kris/Kristina/Shaniqua?/Sister Pearson! :) I'm so pumped!
> Jacey I'm home anytime you want to bring me as many as you want! ;)
> p.s.s.s I like orange juice!

GIF image