[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:30:12 -0600

Kay my computer just like wacked out so I'm retyping my very wonderful email
in a shorter version! I can text Lettie, Matt, travis, and Nessa! I dont
have anyone elses phone number besides Jacey but she already knows and so
does Megan F. I could send out a mass text if I had eveyones cell number if
they have one! :) Let me know what you want me to do! :)
Shanaynay
[?]

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> [?]
>

> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> well lets see.. we want everybody there, so there's me, Kristina (you),
>> Megan, Megan, Patrick, Matt, Jacey, Travis, Tyler, Scott, Lettie,
>> Nessa, Ali, probably Gavin, and Chris. Brock is in Hawaii, and Daniel will
>> be gone at a boys ranch.. who can you call?
>> - Jarom

GIF image

PNG image