[ourlunchgroup] Re: Here's the deal...

  • From: Lettie Burton <pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:25:36 -0700 (PDT)

Most definately not! For those you need a haz-mat suit and possibly some sort
of nuclear weapon. Especially for lima beans; they're pretty wily. Fire pokers
work pretty well too.
Lettie~

From: Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 3:54 PM

Thank you I was confused because the magical fruit blinded me. It was weird
 BROCK

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Lettie Burton <pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm of course referring to a magically delicious breakfast cereal that is, yes,
totally awesome. As in "fruit"? You must be thinking of the biking loop, which
is about ten miles and goes from Inkom to the gap. But I can see how you would
make the mistake :)
Lettie :P

From: Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx>

To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 3:09 PM

When you say "Loop" what does that mean? Where is the LOOP? is it totally
awesome

Brock