[ourlunchgroup] Re: HAHAA! pick up lines...oh yes :)

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:04:25 -0700

Those are nice :) I enjoyed them!  Heres some!

Boy: hey (insert girl name)! I have a question... Girl: what? Boy will you
hold this while we go for a walk? (give your hand to girl to hold, and go
for a walk) ;) I learned that one at EFY

I dont know how else to convey this one so I'll give it like I gave it :)
Nessa: (talking about her clothes) I'm wearing orange and gray and I'm also
wearing blue! Jarom: you also look like a little orange! Nessa: what?
Jarom: you know! A cutie! Everybody who heard: tee hee!

is your name virtue? because you garnish my thoughts unceasingly!

you remind me of the fruit in lehi's dream which is precious above all

so I was reading in my book of numbers when I realized I didnt have yours

hey I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Guy hold his hand out to girl: hey, would you like to hold the priesthood
(learned at EFY)

Boy: wow! if I had a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as
you, I'd have five cents

your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home :)

(holding a box of rasins) Boy: would you like a raisin? Girl: umm no
thanks! Boy: oh! well how about a date? (if they say yes, then I'm sorry!)
:)

awkward stake dance dancing with someone and they say "whats your name?"
and you say well I'm (Jarom) but you can call my EFY because I'm especially
for you :)

Look, I'm like chocolate... I may look like crap! but for you I will be soo
sweet!
- Jarom
I love how everytime someone hears a pickup line they think of me :) thanks
for being so cool guys :)