[ourlunchgroup] HAHAA! pick up lines...oh yes :)

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:27:35 -0800 (PST)

I found these pick up lines...and thought of jarom. :) but i hope all of you
enjoy them! :)
~Jacey~

People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!

Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!

I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed
you!

[man] Excuse me, would you like to dance? [women] NO! [man] Maybe u didn't hear
me.... I said u look really fat in those pants!

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

Are you a Hurricane [name]? Cause you're blowing me away.

If you were a booger I would pick you first.

Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns. :)

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

I have only three months to live ...   :)

I hope that made you guys laugh!!!!!! :) you are all the best! I love you
guys!!!!!!!