[ourlunchgroup] Re: DISGUSTING!!!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:16:08 -0700

so get this..... wolf spiders have a type of bite that is used for
medicinal purposes? it bite also causes Necrosis which is a type of cell
death in the bitten area the skin and gives you a scar kind of like...

[image: Inline image 1]-
weird medicine! am I right? if you want to see a more severs case of
Necrosis, check out the bottom of this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotic... I decided not to put it on the
email because it's kind of..... well just look if you want to know :) I
hope that doesnt make you sick.. I thought it was kind of sad... poor kid
Jarom

PNG image