[ourlunchgroup] DISGUSTING!!!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:41:42 -0800 (PST)

i'm so sorry, but i saw this and i had to share it with all of you... i just
about threw up, cried, passed out, and had an emotional break down when i saw
this...i hope you all handle it better than i did :) enjoy!
~Jacey~
those are giant wolf spiders on a tree...  i'm not going to be able to sleep
for weeks.

...hope you liked it :)