[ourlunchgroup] Awesome videos

  • From: Sawyer Gebs <smartwhitehooligan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Everyone <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:25:48 -0600

I don't know if you guys have seen it or not, but you should watch The
Piano Guys video for Me and My Cello. You should also look up IMG0508. The
account name for this video is the6thward. It's my awesome bishopric.
-Sawyer

--
It's like, nobody ever knows how or why, he works so hard, it seems like
he's never got time, because he writes every note and he writes every line,