[ourlunchgroup] 80's Prom Night/ Kristina's Sweet 16!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:32:46 -0600

So Holy Crow my party is in less than two weeks!! I won't be here next
Saturday and I hope you all have fun doing something amazing without me but
REMEMBER the next saturday August 20th we are partying it up at my house in
wonderful formal 80's attire!! There will be food and cake and drinks and
dancing and some fun games!! It's at 7:00 pm at my house (267 West Lincoln
Ave.)!!! Please come!!! Jarom we will miss you dearly and I hope that you
have fun at the temple and have a very spiritual experience!!! Now for
everyone else if your mother is not in the hospital or if you are not going
to the temple or you are not dying of food poison or your not giving CPR to
an old guy please come anf have fun with the rest of us cool people!! :)
Shanaynay :)