[ourlunchgroup] Re: 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

umm... where are you?
~Jacey~

________________________________
From: Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 11:57 AM
Subject: [ourlunchgroup] Re: 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

Now I feel left out. Why couldn't it snow down here?
|>@|\|!3|_

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 6:44 AM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yep Daniel it was snowing all day! It was pretty much a party, and then I woke
up today at 4:00 and had to deliver papers in guess what.. the SNOW!!! :) It
was kinda wet.... I think that competes with your day any day jacey, and I'm
drinking hot chocolate right now so deal with that!!!! I think we should play
scattegories at that party, because that game gets pretty fun! :)- Jarom