[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:10:59 -0600

Chris is an Imposter! This keeps coming up "This message may not have been
sent by: freak303@xxxxxxxxx  Learn
more<http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=185812>
  Report phishing" Chris tell us something only you would know so that we
can Identify you!!!! Just kidding. Jacey, Jarom was referring to
Chris's dadand Jarom, They died on trek, I wasn't so lucky. I had to
push that handcart
the rest of the way. I have a job now! I get to teach toddlers how to swim,
after high adventure and boys ranch of course.