[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: Megan Berrett <megandarling18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:59:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear large group of friends,
First off, I would like to thank Patrick for notifying me of the bike ride
(note the sarcasm) =). but yeah I was in Cali and i still am in cali and i will
not be home until the eleventh. also, concerning the Lagoon trip, I can only go
in august. Not in July. I will be out of town, again, in the last week of July.
So that would be awesome if we would go oin August so i can come too!! =)
Jarom, I am so ridiculously proud of you for finally hitting one hundred
pounds!! That is so exciting!! A party is definitely in order. Jacey, my number
is 251-8707. Unless you don't need it anymore. Umm I'm really glad that the
only thing I missed was mountain biking. Since i suck at mountain biking haha
so good planning on that one guys. i will see you when I get back!!
Megan
P.S. Thank you Jacey and jarom for filling out those forum recommendation
things for me!! I really appreciate your ratings and comments =)