[orthanc] Musical Interlude

  • From: "Gregorio, RichardD" <RichardD.Gregorio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:54:50 -0400

I'm not doing that bad with this daily mp3 thing...

http://music.orthanc.st

"Give Peace a Chance" - John Lennon

Two, one two three four
Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.

All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

C'mon
Ev'rybody's talking about Ministers,
Sinisters, Banisters and canisters
Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,
And bye bye, bye byes.

All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

Let me tell you now
Ev'rybody's talking about
Revolution, evolution, masturbation,
flagellation, regulation, integrations,
meditations, United Nations,
Congratulations.

All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

Ev'rybody's talking about
John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary,
Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper,
Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer,
Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,
Hare, Hare Krishna