[orthanc] Missing a file, any of you have a copy?

  • From: Richard Gregorio <rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:44:08 -0500 (EST)

I thought I had a backup of a Manson Essay I wrote a while ago for High
School. Well, I don't. I think I may have had a copy of it on my webpage
once.

I know it's a longshot, but do any of you, by any chance, have a copy of
this file? I think it was called manson.doc

If was definitly a word file.

Thanks for the help.

There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them.

-Anton LaVey

Richard D. Gregorio Jr.
rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: sarumanthewhite