[orthanc] Dealing with computer viruses (fwd)

  • From: Richard Gregorio <rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:23:54 -0400 (EDT)

Terible virus going around. Nimda (admin spelled backwards) I spelled
terrible wrong. Oh well.

There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them.

-Anton LaVey

Richard D. Gregorio Jr.
rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: sarumanthewhite