[orthanc] AIM

  • From: Richard Gregorio <rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:20:24 -0400 (EDT)

I have been having problems with aim at home. I hear sounds, but I see no
windows pop-up. I am gonna try compiling the newest version of GAIM to see
if that helps.

This was just to let anyone know that if they sent me an IM and didn't get
a responce it's because of a puter problem.

No matter what you all choose to say, Linux still kicks ass.

There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them.

-Anton LaVey

Richard D. Gregorio Jr.
rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: sarumanthewhite