[ornl-run-walk] Re: continued

  • From: Dolynn Loy <dolynnloy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:45:34 -0400

I'm interested 😀

On Thursday, August 20, 2015, Edwards, Leigha M. <ledwards@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since Team UT-Battelle falls within my realm of responsibility, I hope
Nathan (or someone) is able to captain another team to run in the Dream
Connection race again this year. It's definitely a special organization
that does amazing things for kids. If you are interested and able to be our
team captain, please let me know. I promise, it's an easy job for a very
worthy cause. I would love to do it myself but I am signed up for the 4
Bridges Half Marathon in Chattanooga on Oct. 18 and will already be down
there for packet pick up the day before.

Hope we see a lot of those bright yellow "Team UT-Battelle on the move!"
shirts out at these races to support our nonprofit community!

Leigha Edwards
Protocol & Community Relations Manager
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
865-241-9309 (Office)
865-696-7739 (Cell)
865-241-2967 (Fax)
ledwards@xxxxxxxx <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ledwards@xxxxxxxx');>

From: <ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> on
behalf of "Sims, Nathan J." <simsnj@xxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','simsnj@xxxxxxxx');>>
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2015 11:08 AM
To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>" <
ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>>
Subject: [ornl-run-walk] Re: continued

Yes I ran last year and they did have a lot of good prizes, plus I can’t
really think of a better cause. Also if I remember correctly Dream
Connection is entirely volunteer ran, meaning all funds go to help the
cause. I also want to sign up and the ad says $5 discount for online
registration, but unfortunately it seems their site is having some issues.

*From:* ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');> [
*From:*ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');> [