[ornl-run-walk] Re: continued

  • From: "Hashmi, Jan M." <hashmijm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:48:52 +0000

Hi Nathan,

I have participated in this race a couple of years and did organize the Team
UTB last year. This year it falls on our Fall Break, so I wasn't going to be
able to get a team together, but I welcome you to do so. Like you said, it is
for a wonderful cause. The course is pretty good one too- running through
mostly the neighborhoods behind the theater. Last year, one of our team members
placed in her category. They had some great door prizes, so I would encourage
anyone who runs to stay for prizes.

Jan Hashmi
Administrative Assistant
Protocol & Community Relations