[ornl-run-walk] Re: Trail Running Tomorrow 3/13 ~5:15 @ Concord Park

  • From: Adam Bengston <adam.bengston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:19:11 -0400

No, not a completely regular thing.  I go when I can, and I will continue
to advertise when I do if that doesn't bother anyone.

Adam

P.S. I'll probably be going in the 4 mile range.  For those who are
unfamiliar with Concord there are a bunch of different loops, so if anyone
joining wanted to cut the run short they could easily do so.