[ornl-run-walk] Re: Secret City Half Marathon discount for ORNL employees

  • From: "Sims, Nathan J." <simsnj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:46:08 +0000

Thanks for the info.

Nate

From: ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ornl-run-walk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lawson, Joan W.
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 2:36 PM
To: ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ornl-run-walk] Re: Secret City Half Marathon discount for ORNL
employees

Per the race director there will be NO teams this year. Please sign up as an
individual. Use the code ORNL10 to receive a discount, see below.

Thanks,

Joan Lawson/ORNL Wellness Program/Oak Ridge National Lab
lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx/<mailto:lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx/> phone: 865.576.9120/ Fax:
865.576.5372

Team UTB for Alzheimer's TN., Inc. will host the popular "Brawl for Alz --
Knockout Alzheimer's Disease" event on Tuesday, Nov. 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
in the ORNL cafeteria.
Joan "Awesome" Lawson -- Kicking Your Butt Into Shape (Wellness program
manager, Environmental, Health and Safety Directorate) and Alan "Iceman"
Icenhour (associate Lab director, Nuclear Science & Engineering Directorate)
will "duke it out" for the "Knockout Alzheimer's" title.
Donate to Joan "Awesome" Lawson at the below link:

http://www.alztnevents.org/alztn/participantpage.asp?fundid=10778&uid=25378&role=1