[ornl-run-walk] ORNL needs your info., CHKM events/expo

  • From: "Lawson, Joan W." <lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:12:55 +0000

Attention All Runners and Walkers:

Hopefully you are participating in the Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon
events in some form or fashion. Participating and/or volunteering!!  By the
way, they need more volunteers and ORNL earns Fittest Company Challenge points
for volunteering! Online registration<http://www.knoxvillemarathon.com/> ends
March 23rd!

I have been told that I need a roster of those individuals, who are
participating or volunteering for the events, so that I will have the ability
to cross check the CHKM database for accuracy for the Fittest Company Challenge.

If you are participating and/or volunteering for any of the Covenant Health
Knoxville Marathon events and/or expo, please email Joan Lawson
(lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx<mailto:lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx>) Wellness Program Manager exactly
which event/s you participating in and/or volunteering for.

Thank you for your time!

Joan
Joan Lawson | Wellness Program Manager | Oak Ridge National Laboratory
*: 865.576.9120 | Ê: 865.576.5372 | *: lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx
|<mailto:lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx%20%7C> One Bethel Valley Road, P.O. Box 2008, MS
-6447 | Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6203

If you can change your mind,  you can change your body and ultimately change
your life!