[ornl-run-walk] FW: Nursery Rd - Closed to Runners/Bikers?

  • From: "Lawson, Joan W." <lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Crompton, Rich" <cromptonra@xxxxxxxx>, "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:38:41 +0000

Rich and Club members:

Please see the response from Lynn below regarding the sign at Nursery Road!!!
Keep on running !!!

Thanks,

Joan Lawson/ORNL Wellness Program/Oak Ridge National Lab
lawsonjw@xxxxxxxx/ phone:  865.576.9120/ Fax:  865.576.5372

Register for HealthTrails now till 8.29, improve your health and travel the
world!