[orgprints] swedish editor eprints

  • From: Jessica Alm <jessica.alm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:14:45 +0100

Dear Hugo,

In Sweden we have employed a person to work with organic eprints and entry projects and facilities. It would be very good if she could get the same rights as an editor and be on the mailing list of editors so that she can see the discussions going on and the problem solvings. It would be great if you (or some one else) could arrange this as soon as possible. Here name is Miriam Karlsson, e-mail: miriam.karlsson@xxxxxxxxxxx

For your information I have also got another job and will therefore leave my work here at CUL from the first of mars. We will employ another informant to do my work and when this person is on place it could be a good idea to remove me from the editorship and maybe give it to the person that we employ. However CUL will get in touch with you again when this is due.

Thank you for this time.

Kind regards Jessica

-- Jessica Alm, Informatör och webbredaktör/Informant and webmaster Centrum för uthålligt lantbruk (CUL)/Centre for Sustainable Agriculture Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (SLU)/Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences Hampus von Posts väg 8, Box 7047 S-750 07 Uppsala Tel: + 46 (0)18-67 20 86 Fax: + 46 (0)18-67 35 71 Hemsida: http://www.cul.slu.se

==============This email is from the Organic Eprints help list
Subscribers can send emails to orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe etc. at //freelists.org/list/orgprints
Archives at //freelists.org/archives/orgprints